Education & Private
A programme packed full of self care strategies that young people can use to boost their emotional well-being and support their individual growth.
How this programme boosts Young People
This programme is all about positivity and concentrates purely on supporting young people (ages 10 -21yrs) to develop healthy habits that can support their well-being and encourage them to take care of their mental wellness.
Here's a glimpse of what is covered during this programme
- Keeping tabs on our thoughts, working with negative thinking and focusing on positive self talk
- Managing social media and screen time so we don’t develop a skewed perception of reality or compare ourselves to others
- Building new daily habits that support our overall well-being
- How to use mindfulness to support our well-being
- Recognising our strengths with confidence boosting tasks
- Handling our mistakes and what we do when we come up against frustration and failure
- Focusing on solutions rather than problems and learning to use our struggles as stepping stones
- Identifying our passions, setting S.M.A.R.T goals and working towards our vision
How we support their personal development
Well-Being Boost aims to help young people develop their personal skills, so they are better equipped to face challenging situations and manage the many hurdles they may journey through.
This programme supports young people to develop a growth mindset, strengthen their resilience, build their self esteem and leave them more prepared, motivated and confident towards the future.
Ultimately, we aim for them to feel empowered to independently manage their own well-being as they move forward.
How this programme works
We meet for a sequence of 4 weekly 1:1 sessions, lasting up to 50 minutes. Sessions can take place within an educational setting, family home (if a private space can be offered), organisation or out in the community.
Sessions are packed full of fun and practical tasks that we work through together, including tools they can take away to support further independence and encourage self-care.
As part of the programme we also provide two follow-ups, via email, text chat or telephone. Follow-up will check in on their well-being and support with any goals agreed during the programme.
Over 17 years experience working directly with young people. Enhanced DBS (CRB) checked, insured and a member of the AC (Association for Coaching) and working towards their coaching accreditation. Dip. RSA qualification in career’s guidance, extensive training and a University Diploma in working with young people.
Find out more about me and my experience - about me.
How to book this programme
The cost of delivering this programme to a young person is £99 (includes 4 sessions and 2 follow-ups). Concessions may be available, contact me for information.
To book, simply contact me for an initial discussion and from there we can make further arrangements.