I will be available from September 2020 onwards (government advice permitting). However, my programmes are available to pre-book now.
I will be closely watching and adhering to the latest government guidelines and risk assessing any places where my sessions take place - for example: schools, organisations and family homes.
Here are some simple measures that I’ve already put in place to minimise any risks when face to face sessions resume.
What you can expect from me
- Follow the current guidelines on social distancing - for example: stay 2m apart from clients
- Avoid physical contact, such as handshaking
- Provide tissues for clients to “catch it, bin it, kill it”
- Clean any items used during the sessions with antibacterial wipes, before the next session commences - for example: pens, pencils, laptops, hand-rests of chairs, door handles, tables or desks
- Where possible, windows will be left open to air out rooms
- Clean my hands before and after each session
- Sessions taking place in family homes will be limited and carefully considered
- If I am feeling unwell and display any symptoms of coronavirus I will cancel and rearrange planned work
What I expect from clients
- Use your judgement and cancel the session if you have any doubts about your health
- Stay 2m apart during the session
- If you use tissues within the session, dispose safely yourself
- Wash or gel your hands before entering a session (you are welcome to use my hand gel)
This is not an exhaustive list and may be added to as and when appropriate. If you have any questions please get in touch.